The Incel Poems.
Folks, we have gigantic dreams. We are going to start a school, or at least classes.
We are going to train boys. We are going to create men. This is indeed a very ambitious goal.
- "My Incel Friends." This poem flowed into my head at church, at a restaurant afterwards, at a meeting at a friend's house,
and at a doctor's office. We have been too busy to write poetry, but the subject has been brain frontal for a very long time.
I just want to counsel these guys because I know that I can do it. I know them.
- "Incel Two." We will build "Male Agency." We certainly will study male agency to learn more about it.
We will also respect female agency and support it.
- "Whoremaster In Charge." I don't like this poem very much. It was hurried. Perhaps we can update it later.
Earlier Poems For Reference.
- "Fantasies." The poet again holds up the poet's introspective microscopic
mirror and penetrates deep within his own psyche. 2005, 2006, and 2007.
A continuation of the chronical on the imagination of the male of the human species.
- "Charity....seeketh not her own." 2007. A new way to live. The poet's core belief.
As he borrows Christian scripture from the Bible's book of 1st Corinthians, Chapter 13.
- "Juvenilia." The poet "howls," all over the freeway, uncontrollable, with much sorrow and remorse.
A story on the imagination of the male of the human species from early inception to later life. Includes a prophesy. 2007.
- "Intimacy. "...A Dangerous Subject..." 2013.
Help Wanted! Composer Wanted!
To turn these verses into songs, hymns, whatever!
We can write a musical. We can create characters.
We can write a dramatic plot. Let's do it!
Written at Evergreen Valley #118 and front porch.
June 30, 2018
E-mail to: Webmaster@spharnx.com
Return to Home, Back, Top.
Created July 2, 2018. Revised July 12, 2018.
Created using Arachnophilia version 4.0.